Monday 25 November 2013

23 sleeps

The Royal Show - what more needs to be said... Ok for most of you probably a great deal more. For me, the show is one of my most favourite times of the year.  Luckily I have two little boys who totally agree with me and are more than willing to join me not only in my general excitment but on the scary rides too!

Every year with the exception of last year when I was on the 'right' side of the country for a besties wedding I have been at the show.  One year in fact, we went twice...

There is a feel about the show here. I love the animals. The farmers. The rides. The showbags. The overpriced food. The halls filled with household wares and things you won't ever use but seem like such a great idea at the show. (I must admit to never really buying anything along those lines), but I can see why people do.

Although it's only once a year, will miss number 9, The Royal Show.


No comments:

Post a Comment