Thursday 21 November 2013

27 sleeps

Being a bit of a foodie, I tend to fall in love with a particular dish and never stray from it, no matter how often I eat at the restaurant...  In a suburb not too far from the city, close to one of my previous places of employment there is an amazing cafe called The Prophet. It is run by Jihad, an adorable man who makes his regulars feel very special by always having a table for them, going out of his way to spoil their children with free dessert and by simply stopping to ask how their meal  was and say hello. His son Christian is the chef and I will tell you now, you will NEVER find a better satay chicken!  Around 6 years ago I was introduced to it by another "will miss" yet to be featured and The Prophet has become my favourite place to eat  on this side of the country. It's the one place I take all visitors  and insist on shoving my satay chicken down their throat if they fail to order it themselves.

Number five will miss - satay chicken at The Prophet

1 comment:

  1. The Prophet was a near miss for me in Perth. For some reason it was closed when we were going to go there or something. Looks delish!

    ReplyDelete