Sunday 17 November 2013

31 sleeps

There are always times of change, for everyone. We either embrace and accept the inevitable or we fight kicking and screaming and end up exactly where we are meant to be anyway.

After 7 years in a city I have never connected with. With the breakdown of my marriage and the loss of closest of close friendships behind me - I am finding it difficult to not be jumping for joy that in 31 sleeps I will be leaving and unless it's to see one of my "crew" here get married I will more than likely never return.

But in the midst of my jumping for joy I have forced myself to take note of the people, the places, the routine that I know I will sorely miss.

And so it begins. The chronicle of my last 31 sleeps here and the 31 things I will miss the most!

In no particular order - I give you number one.

Beatty Park swimming pool - my saviour in recent months!

No comments:

Post a Comment