Sunday 8 December 2013

10 sleeps

Business end of it all now... 10 sleeps, limited opportunities to get one last "go" at things I will miss in this city. Naturally being the talented woman I am - I am able to multitask and roll a few things into one.

One example of this talent is the fact that I'm not the only one leaving this town, my boys are on the exit path with me!  They have made good friends in our 7 years here and a farewell was naturally in order for them too. With the weather a balmy 25 all weekend we planned a day at Hillary's.  For 20 bucks you get to ride the water slides, bounce on the giant trampolines (perfect for front flips), play mini golf, climb the rope towers and netted towers, not to mention a myriad of other kiddie rides. I for one enjoy the slides and tramps the most... Yes, it is about the kids...  Back to the things that make Hillary's great, not just the Great Escape park but Cold Rock, San Churros, beach with jetty and pontoon including slides, waterside bar, great hot chips and a real holiday feel!

We have had some of our best days at Hillary's and quite a few "firsts" were achieved here. First front flip, first waterslide, first Cold Rock, first jump off a jetty. And many a catch up with "will misses" have taken place out here too.

Will miss 22 - Hillary's Boat Harbour






No comments:

Post a Comment