Friday 13 December 2013

5 sleeps

A big shout out to my bestie Suey who has been a "have missed desperately" this past 7 years. She's been taking a few liberties with regards to the blog not so much inferring but out rightly stating that she hopes my new home has some great places to eat as my blog is all about food...

In light of this I will say that I'm done with my places to eat and so today's will miss although it really has only in the past 12 months featured more heavily  in my life, it has been a  place to walk, cycle, kayak and help repair my soul.

I would take the boys fishing and watch with delight as they caught a puffer fish and then touched it to make it "get puffy" only to be the one to have to remove the bloody thing from the hook to frantic cries of "hurry mumma he will die!!!"

Watching the sun come up on the water was spectacular and somehow watching the "new dawn" here made life seem that little bit easier at a time when there were days just getting out of bed was a challenge.  My  heart and soul were comforted by  the activities on  and around the water and it is a great place to let yourself  be reminded that truly, you are never alone.

Will miss 27 - The Swan River


No comments:

Post a Comment