Thursday 12 December 2013

6 sleeps

Being a big fan of hamburgers, and with the recent uprising of 'burger' joints popping up around town I was delighted to find today's 'will miss' and will happily admit that it was love at first bite!

The key to a good burger in my opinion: great pattie that isn't the perfect shape, fresh salad, lots of sauce, cheese and a super fresh toasted, soft in the middle bun.

Now given most of the burger joints do gourmet and blah blah burgers, it's good to know you can go and order a burger like the good old days. Beetroot. BBQ sauce. Cheese. Meat. Lettuce. Tomato. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate a great chicken mozzarella burger too.

Many an evening I have sat with friends or the boys, soaking up the buzz of Subi and people watching whilst enjoying my delicious made to order burger and a side of fries.

Will miss 26 - Jus Burgers. And to set the record straight it's pronounced Jus as in Justin, the creators name.

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to take you back to Brodburger when you next return to the 'Berra. It will make you forget all about Jus! :P

    ReplyDelete